|BOYS U06 50 METRES||M PEMBERTON||8 JUN 96||9.37 sec [S]|
|BOYS U06 70 METRES||JAKUB BELUNEK||17 JAN 15||12.97 sec [S]|
|BOYS U06 100 METRES||P BETHEM||15 OCT 94||18.23 sec [S]|
|BOYS U06 200 METRES||P BETHEM||8 OCT 94||39.15 sec|
|BOYS U06 300 METRES PS||J DA SILVA||11 DEC 99||1 min 5.16 sec|
|BOYS U06 DISCUS||P BETHEM||4 MAR 95||18.46 m|
|BOYS U06 LONG JUMP||P BETHEM||25 FEB 95||2.94 m|
|BOYS U06 SHOT PUT||I LJUKOVAC||22 FEB 92||7.93 m|
PLEASE NOTE: Balmain's manual record times, in those events now run with electronic timing gates (all short sprints and sprint hurdles), have been standardised in accordance with the LAA & LANSW approved protocol. For these records, 0.24s has been added to the hand held times. All standardised times are indicated with a [S]. All new records timed electronically are marked with an [E].
Athletes that achieve a performance result in track and field events during club competition at King George Oval that is better than the current recorded Club Performance Record may be identified as the new record holder as long as the performance:
- is achieved at King George Oval during a scheduled club competition day (i.e. Saturday morning competition),
- is achieved by an athlete performing against athletes in their own age group (i.e. not by an athlete competing in an event against athletes in an older age group),
- for field events, is correctly recorded and validated at the time of recording the performance by one of the Centre Manager, Championships Officer, Registrar and Records Officer or Club President (Shot Put to be witnessed by a qualified throws coach or throws official to assess technique used),
- for track events, is recorded by a minimum of 2 time keepers and that the slowest of the 2 times is taken and validated at the time of recording the performance by one of the Centre Manager, Championships Officer, Registrar and Records Officer or Club President.
- for track events, that there was no external pacing of any form by athletes, parents or other non-participants either on or adjacent to the track during any part of the race.
The Records Officer is responsible for maintaining the Club Performance Records Register and will update as new records are set through the season.